Is there such a thing for a little girl? Well, Mike will tell you YES! Definitely YES! Today I decided to get all the boxes of clothes down from the attic - last years summer clothes (to see if any of them will still fit this year) - the ones I've already bought for this summer (just to double check they all will fit) - the winter ones for next year (to put some of the winter clothes this year that might fit next year) - and the winter clothes from last year (for the ones from this year that will not fit next year)
So, I had a HUGE mess of clothes all over Anne Marie's room Saturday! Mike thought it might be funny to take a picture.
But you moms get this right??
I will say that after I found that she had a HUGE tote full of clothes for this summer (and a couple more outfits coming for her birthday in a couple weeks) So, I will NOT need to buy anything else!! (Happy Mike?) (Maybe some summer jammies??? haaa)




4 comments:
Oh I so get it! You are just reminding me of what I NEED to do! and tell Mike a girl can never have to many clothes. It says so in the rule book for girls!
I don't think you can ever have ENOUGH clothes and accessories, and shoes, and swimsuits, and hats...well the list goes on and on!!!
So that's how I spent the last warm weekend we had...
Um, insert different mom and kid and you have Caroline's room. Except with all the sickness, it's just another half-done project. UGH. I hate trying to figure out what might fit next year, what fits from last year...
And, NO, you can never have too many clothes 'cause they keep making more cute ones. A friend of mine has given me lots of clothes and SHOES! Oh, how I love little girl shoes.
Post a Comment