Oh my heart is melting!! Why you say?? Here's my story......
Tonight was just a "mommy & Anne Marie night". Mike had to work late, so it was just the two of us for dinner.
Well, can I just tell you, dinner was, for lack of a better word, "yucky" -- I will not use that recipe again. So, we ate our veggies, and I grabbed a piece of fruit for each of us, and that was our dinner. Well, I decided that we needed a treat after that, so I brought out the strawberry ice-cream. YUM - much better!
Well, as we were eating - she looked @ me and said "you know what" -- well I knew what was coming, she, Mike, and I always play this game - one says "you know what" and the other says "what? "and then comes the "I love you so much" .. and so it goes back & forth until everyone has been covered. We've been doing it for months & months, it's our cute little game we play. Well, she says "you know what" - and I say "What?" she says "Your my best friend for ever and ever".
OHOHOHOHHHH be still my heart!! I wanted to cry -- and then I wanted to write it down! (Also for when she's 14 and swears she never said it I have it in print! haa)




4 comments:
Anne is just so smart to know what a great Mom she has...and a best friend! Write it down and date it!
So sweet! And I laughed out loud at your last sentence, but have found myself wondering about the teen years too. One day at the mall while I was carrying my sweet love bug I saw a teenage girl rolling her eyes while doing the "chicken neck" at her mom and I had that panicky thought that one day Kylie would be a teenager too...
What a sweet "moment" don't you just love this age!
Hey your a winner! Come over to my blog to get the details on your hair bows!
Post a Comment