
Well, after a "snow-storm" at the beginning of the week, we're having 70deg. weather this weekend! We took a trip to the mall today to visit some friends of ours & meet for lunch. Well, I went armed w/ a Gymboree coupon!!! Watch out!! Well, I just HAD TO HAVE this bathing suit & hat! When we got home Anne Marie had to put in on to show Daddy & declared "I wanna to go to the beach!!".. Ditto that girlfriend!!
4 comments:
If I didn't know that my mom bought Kylie a bathing suit for her birthday, I'd probably be heading to Gymboree right now. How cute is she? And we're with you girl, the sand and surf are calling!
So CUTE!
Yeah, how crazy is that?! From a low of 2 degrees a few nights ago to a high of 70... strange...
Okay, I absolutely CANNOT find any cute suits here in Indy. I'm thinking I need to head south...
That is simply darling, and she is SO adorable in it! And I would pack tomorrow for the beach. This land-locked beach lover is feeling it bad right now.
Post a Comment