Well, I will in no way shape or form win the mother-of-the-year-award now!!! Here's the story..... My sister came over to visit the other day. We sat out in the living room chatting while the girls were playing back in Anne Marie's room. They were laughing, giggling, coming out in the living room w/ bows, headbands, hats, and dress-up items on. They were so cute. Then Anne Marie came out with a cute little pink ball cap on. I saw something on her shoulder. I couldn't tell what it was, so I pulled her close, noticed what it was, took her hat off, and this is what I saw. I had to cry (and I mean REAL tears) ...................................................................

So she cut 50% of the left side of her hair off!! There is a small bit that is still long on that side of her head!! So we're having to do a "comb-over" from the right side of her head and clip it with a barrette. It doesn't look too bad that way, but it has to be placed "just-so" with the clip or you can totally see her bald spots!!! So, anyone know how long this is going to take to grow back??
4 comments:
Oh my, she really did a job on it, didn't she. I remember getting a haircut one day with a new beautician, and I told her I liked it short. My consolation was that it would grow, as will Anne Marie's. That does't help you right now though, does it.
The only other thing I would say is that almost every child does it in one way or another at some time in his life.
Me? I'd give her a mohawk! Then again, maybe that's why I shouldn't have children... *LOL*
This will be a great story and hilarious photos when she gets older.
No need to panic! Hair bows and beanies are on their way!! Hee Hee I know you must of been so upset, I would have been to. But like my mom always said when I got a bad hair cut "it is just hair and it will grow back" Hang in there she is still beautiful.
Bless your heart! I know the laughter is coming.... maybe after Christmas pics?!!
Post a Comment