This past weekend was Anne Marie's 2 & 1/2 birthday! Now before you think "oh geezzz, one of THOSE mother's" -- Mike's mother called me last week and said "I have somethings for Anne Maire's birthday and I wanted to get together with her on Saturday." I sat for a minute....thought...and then finally laughed! She did the same thing to Mike later that night on the phone, and Mike got quiet, and was so embarrassed that he might have forgot something important, he didn't say anything to her!! She finally clued him in.
Anyway -- what a fun Grandma eh?? She now has started to celebrate 1/2 birthday's with Anne Marie!! We went over to their house before we headed to a luau party (more pictures later) and she had a couple little gifts for Anne Marie -- wrapped only 1/2 way might I had!! It was cute!




Anne Marie's new Mac-n-Cheese set for her kitchen .. she LOVED IT!!!!


Anne Marie having way too much fun w/ her foam rocket launcher -- she had that thing flying all over their house!!
Thanks for a fun 1/2 Birthday Grandma! Love Anne Marie
1 comment:
I love how serious she looks as she is "cooking" her mac n' cheese! It is so fun to watch our girls begin to play independently...
Happy 2 1/2!
Post a Comment