We were excited that we were able to sit down as a family this year and watch the Olympics.
I was so interested to see some of the places we were able to visit while in China back in 2007. I also loved the fact that all the news channels would run specials about China, their people, and stories from around the country.
I was so interested to see some of the places we were able to visit while in China back in 2007. I also loved the fact that all the news channels would run specials about China, their people, and stories from around the country.
We tried to catch at least part of the activities each night. Anne Maire LOVED the diving, swimming, and gymnastics. Every time Anne Marie saw the floor routines during the gymnastics events she would get up and do her own "routine". I finally caught it on camera and video one day - The "finale" of her routine was my favorite part ... it was too cute, so I thought I'd share!!
Anne Marie watching the floor routine

Anne Marie's own "floor routine" !






4 comments:
LOVE the "routine!" My favorite part was the little wave at the end! I have no doubt that she is a future gymnist...it's just not right to be that flexible!!
Anne Marie is so stinkin' cute! And that's a pretty great somersault, too! We enjoyed watching the Olympics, too! Funny how we rooted as much for the Chinese athletes as we did the Americans!
Caroline has this little dance thing she does during "Dancing With the Stars" and ends it with THE most hilarious pose. I'll have to see if I can capture that when the new season comes on.
Oh, that is just too adorable! Thank you for sharing.
Amber (Holly's sister)
WHAT a cutie! You guys must be having a blast with her. Great to actually see what she is doing. Thanks for the video. Joyce
Post a Comment