Well, we have gone almost a month with out posting - where has this last month has gone? It's been buys for us -- a week vacation, a family reunion, a visit with our China sisters, fun visits with Grandma & Grandpa & and just having summer fun!
I can not believe school is starting here already!! We LOVE summer - we're usually very busy - but it's just so much fun - it's all those things that we have memories of as children, and LOVE that we're sharing those things with Anne Marie. We're also lucky that our summer extends into September as our Beach trip won't be until mid-September!!
I'm trying to get all our pictures in order and will be posting updates on all our little "excursions" from the last few weeks -- So give me time as I update -- I should have them all done within the next few days!!
Happy Summer !
Melissa & Mike & Anne Marie
Cluttered
18 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment