Here are a few pictures of a few visits we've had with them over the last month!
This outfit she picked our herself that day! How stylish can she be? Every girl's gotta wear pink - great boots - and a bow in their hair!! (haa) Grandma & Grandpa came over. She is playing with her new cash register and grocery basket full of food & grocery scanner they brought her. She LOVES these new toys - she still plays with them every day!!
Check out the money!!! Gotta love that the cash register also comes with a credit card (ha)!
Having a tea party with Grandpa. Now I'm wondering --- Anyone notice anything else about this outfit? She's in "big-girl-pants" - yea-yea-yea!! We're going almost all day with out accidents now!!!!! Just still need a diaper at night.
Another visit with Grandma & Grandpa - she's showing off her new dress they bought her & trying on Grandpa's glasses.
How cute is this picture? Grandma & Grandpa can always make her laugh!! I can't even remember what they were doing to make her laugh here, but you know joy when you see that face!!







1 comment:
What a sweet girl! It has been too long since I have seen her...she looks so much older!! I absolutely love the outfit with the boots...and the big girl panties--yeah!!!
Post a Comment