Tuesday, July 15, 2008

A Girl & Her Kitty

I don't know how much I've talked about this, but we have two "furry children" too. About 8 years ago we adopted Elizabeth - our fuzzy little kitty. Then the year before we brought Anne Marie home we adopted a little abandoned kitty we named Charlie.

Elizabeth is a spoiled little brat - to put it lightly. Mike and I had many talks about how worried we were that when Anne Marie came home that Elizabeth might not do well & what would happen if she didn't. We never worried much about Charlie, because he was used to "sharing" ... and to be honest .... Charlie just is so goofy we didn't think he'd notice the difference.

Well, not too long after we brought Anne Marie home Elizabeth would creep up and take little peaks at her -- then she let her pet her one day -- and now -- they are fast friends.

Petting her "kitty kitty"


It makes her sooooo happy that Elizabeth lets her "play" with her!!

Some of the first pictures taken of Anne Marie & Charlie & Elizabeth. Charlie is on the left -- keeping his distance -- close enough - but just far enough away! Elizabeth being a little more social... and do I need to mention -- oh my gosh -- how little does Anne Marie look??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...that picture of her smiling...SO CUTE!! She is getting so big...too fast!! Can't wait to see her this week...her friend Avery is missing her!