Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Future "Trend Setter"????


Anyone notice anything funny w/ this picture??? Cracks me up --- the rain-boots!! A friend of ours bought Anne Marie an adorable lady-bug umbrella for her b-day last year. Then, this year we found these boots at a consignment store -- they match perfect.

Well, as I've said many times this lovely child was given a true strongwill from God. She has opinions on EVERYTHING!! She likes to pick her own clothes and shoes out daily!! On the way to town one day, she decided she was going to wear these boots!! Mind you, there was no rain!!

I love that God has blessed us with this child - full of spunk!!!

4 comments:

Kristi said...

Don't you find yourself breaking all the "I'll never let my child" statements now that she's here?
Love that Anne Marie wore red boots with a pink outfit ~ last night Kylie wore lime green crocs with a peach dress. (Trust me, it didn't come close to matching...)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that brings back memories! David (our 18 yr old) spent one complete summer and spring insisting on wearing his rubber barn boots and hole-patched jean shorts everywhere. That was definitely a time of "picking my battles" and boots and shorts were not a battle worth fighting. I love all the new pictures! We miss you guys.

NANA said...

Anne Marie, you remind me of your mother more every day! Nana loves you.

Anonymous said...

I love it! That sweet little girl was absolutely intended for you!