Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Summer Is Here ...so....Beach Here We Come!!!

AHHHH.... the beach!! A few weeks ago we were able to take a long 4 day weekend and join some friends of our at the beach!!

I know I've said it before, but there is no place we'd rather be than the beach. God's handy-work is never more clear to me than sitting watching those beautiful, strong waves crashing down on the sand. My mind just seems to calm at the beach ... I don't know what I would do w/out our little trips to the beach!! I will say this time however, those waves scared me a little -- when it came to Anne Marie running head first into them........ she has NO FEAR!!!! She was laughing all the way! We didn't sit much -- or -- one of us could, but the other one was always up with her. She kept getting hit by the waves & yelling "Dat was a Big One Dadda!" It cracked us up!!


Ready to hit the beach ... our bathing beauty!!
Really ?? Another picture????

How heavy is that bucket????

Sharing the kiddy-pool w/ our friend Emerson!


Some "alone time" looking for shells.


My 2 sweeties!!!

Could this child be any happier??? Pure JOY!!!


Our friends Caden & Mira having fun @ the beach w/ us!!


She NEVER wanted to take a nap while @ the beach -- but this day -- she just couldn't make it any longer .... she passed out .. in the living room bean-bag-chair!!

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Ann Marie looks so happy at the beach ~ a girl after my own heart. I'm hoping that Kylie feels the same way when we go later this summer!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh...makes me want to be at the beach! Such cute swimsuits!

Cindy M said...

Well, she couldn't be any cuter, either! Oh, my goodness, she's a doll! What a sweet, joyful smile she has!

We SO love the beach, too! It is our favorite place to go. Wait till you see our beach day photos from our Florida trip. Let's just say Caroline hasn't fallen in love quite like we have..

Great photos!