
Again, we've been so busy that I'm behind on my posts ... but I just had to post our little fathers day treat that Anne Marie (and I) made for Dad!! Most of his fathers day gift was our long weekend @ the beach. However, we spent Father's Day at home, so we had to do something special for him. Father's day for me is hard, because I miss my dad so much -- but it's such a blessing to be able to spend this day with my husband and my daughter -- he's such a GREAT dad and she loves him so!!
We made a cute little card w/ Anne Marie's fingerprints made into little lady-bugs. Inside the card it read : "Some Buggy Loves You"... hee hee .... too cute eh?? Also, his FAVORITE cookie is an M-n-M cookie -- so we made a HUGE M-n-M cookie for him w/ "Happy Father's Day" written in icing on it --- Anne Marie couldn't stand waiting to give it to Daddy @ dinner -- she talked about it all day!!!
So, here's to "our man" -- we LOVE you tons!!! Happy Father's Day!!




No comments:
Post a Comment