This past Friday we were invited over to our friends house to play and make some fun "noodle jewelry". The day was beautiful and the kids had a ball playing outside in the sandbox and on the slide. Then we all sat down to make "noodle jewelry" - necklaces and bracelets. I think the kids had more fun just playing w/ the noodles, so they had to have lots of "help" making them. Then, we just decided to dump all the noddles into the water table and let them go-at-it with spoons, cups, and bowls. They had a BLAST! Thanks for the great day guys!! (P.S. Thanks to Robin for the "use" of her pictures - I forgot my camera on Friday - so I "snagged" these from her blog!!)
Cluttered
18 hours ago








1 comment:
WOW! Anne Marie's hair is getting SO long! It's amazing to look at her referral picture and then look at her now! She looks SO happy! Great to hear from you! Joyce
Post a Comment