I have always been a "klutz" .. and the other night I proved it!!! (Like I needed to???)
As I was putting Anne Marie to bed, we turned out the lights (we did have a night light on) and we said our prayers, then picked her up to take her to bed. Well, there was the baby doll stroller right underneath my feet. But, because I had her in my arms, I didn't see it underneath me!! Well, I got my foot caught, then we tripped, then we fell!! Ouch!! I hit my head, she fell out of my arms, I bruised my leg, and fell flat on my face!! The poor stroller was bent & broken! Un-usable! (is that a word???)
Well, we comforted her, hugged her, rocked her and then just put her to bed. We took the broken stroller in the living room with us to see what we could do with it. Well, NOTHING! The next day when she got up, she came out in the living room and saw her stroller. She "inspected" it. Then I told her when daddy got home we would get her a new one.
Let me just say the new one is better then the old one and I think she likes it better too! She's happy again (so is her dolly I'm sure - haahaa)
As I was putting Anne Marie to bed, we turned out the lights (we did have a night light on) and we said our prayers, then picked her up to take her to bed. Well, there was the baby doll stroller right underneath my feet. But, because I had her in my arms, I didn't see it underneath me!! Well, I got my foot caught, then we tripped, then we fell!! Ouch!! I hit my head, she fell out of my arms, I bruised my leg, and fell flat on my face!! The poor stroller was bent & broken! Un-usable! (is that a word???)
Well, we comforted her, hugged her, rocked her and then just put her to bed. We took the broken stroller in the living room with us to see what we could do with it. Well, NOTHING! The next day when she got up, she came out in the living room and saw her stroller. She "inspected" it. Then I told her when daddy got home we would get her a new one.
Let me just say the new one is better then the old one and I think she likes it better too! She's happy again (so is her dolly I'm sure - haahaa)

Hey, what's this???

What have you done to my Baby's stroller???

Yea!! This new stroller is GREAT!

Hey Baby .... what'cha think about your new ride??
Thanks Mom & Dad!!




1 comment:
Oh my goodness, I'm laughing as I write this ~ not because you fell, but because last Monday night Ian stepped into Kylie's baby stroller, almost wiped out (man was the recovery amazing!), and destroyed the stroller in the process. Kylie was totally bummed the next morning, so Ian took her to Target and bought her the exact same one Anne Marie has now! I wonder how many other stroller tragedy stories there are out there?
Kristi
Post a Comment