I don't even think you would have to guess at this point!! Our first Thanksgiving as a family! We (Me, Mike, Anne Marie, my sister Ashley, cousin Naomi, and Mike's Parents) all went to my mothers house for dinner. Everyone brought a dish (I made the Turkey!!) and we ate until we could eat no more!
It was a wonderful day! I sat there and watched her shovel in her turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy (mixed together - that's the way she wanted to eat them) I couldn't help but think what a blessed family we were!
Happy Family of 3 !

Anne Marie and I made "hand-print" turkeys for each of the Grandparents. My mom used them for the centerpiece on the table. How sweet is that??
How cute are these "turkey cookies" that Grandma "H" made for Anne Marie & Naomi?!?!

As we sat in the living room eating our dessert & drinking our coffee Anne Marie took full advantage of having all those sweets at her level. She went from person to person saying "a-bite, a-bite" trying to get everyone to feed her their dessert!!

The day after Thanksgiving we went to visit some friends of ours about an hour from where we live so that "us grown ladies" could hit the "After Thanksgiving Sales" and the Dads stayed and watched the girls for us! (Thanks guys!) When we got home with our bags full of goodies, the girls were in the back yard playing in the leaves. Avery and Anne Marie had SOSOSO much fun, but it has gotten quite cold around here, so it didn't last long
Happy Thanksgiving to all our friends & family!! We hope you had a Thanksgiving that was as full of blessings as ours was!!
Mike & Melissa & Anne Marie





No comments:
Post a Comment