This past Sunday our local newspaper ran an article about our adoptions and our adoption ministry. We were so excited to see it in the paper because we hope that this ministry will bring families to our Church for support, encouragement, and hopefully some financial help. The article was even on the front page!!
There were a few things that were a "little off" --first, it stated that Mike and I had been married 10 years, but we've really been married 12!! (Mike said - "I want credit for those other 2!!!" - ha!) I also don't remember saying one of the things they quoted me to say, but like I told Mike, it's not all about that --it's really about the fact that our ministry is now "public" and we hope that God works through us to help many other families in our area with their adoption needs!!
*(of course I can't post the article - but I wanted to tell everyone about it) So here's a picture (from this summer) of us & the other family that started the adoption ministry with us!!





No comments:
Post a Comment