It's those times that while you're waiting for this beautiful child you talk about "when...."....
When she's finally here, we'll dress her in _________.
When she's finally here, we'll make ___________ for her "treats".
Won't if be fun when___________________.
So I can't tell you how much fun Halloween was. It's just one of "those times". I also have to say you have no idea how excited I am about Thanksgiving & CHRISTMAS!!
But on Halloween day we made daddy a "treat" so we could surprise him when he got home from work. (Chocolate covered ghost peeps -- YUK! I can't stand peeps, but they are Mike's FAVORITE! -- and now they have peeps for every holiday!)
Then, Halloween night our Church held a "Trunk-or-Treat". They had a cook-out and then different families from our Church decorated the trunks of their car and handed out candy to kids as they came around the parking lot. It was so much fun. It was those times that you always watched other families enjoy, or had to enjoy it with your sisters children. (Not that it wasn't fun that way -- but you know what I mean!!) But this year it was US!
Before we went to Church Nana "Z" came to visit along with cousin Stephanie, Aunt Ashley and cousin Naomi (who happened to have the same exact costume that Anne Marie did -- how cute are they??!!) After Church we went to visit Grandma & Grandpa "H" & Grandma made Anne Marie some very special treats for Halloween!!
Cluttered
18 hours ago











No comments:
Post a Comment