Or at least some of us have a cold. Right now, I'm the only one still hanging on....but I never count myself out -- I just hope that either Mike or Anne Marie get better before I catch it!
Friday we left to visit some of my family. We had not been to visit in a while, and my mom & sister were up to going with us, so we packed the car for a quick overnight stay. It was a wonderful visit and Anne Marie & Cousin Naomi were a "hit". Isn't it funny how adults act silly whenever little kids are around?? I don't often hear grown men playing peak-a-boo..haahaa!

Uncle Gary Playing the "magnet game" with the girls by the fridge.
Playing with cousin Scott & his trains.
Anne Marie "warming up" to Aunt Carol.
Giving Aunt Yvonne a lesson on how to steal cousin Naomi's sippy.
The girls got up WAY to early @ the hotel!!Mike and I left Saturday afternoon since we had a Halloween party to attend hosted by some friends of ours. We noticed that "somebody" was a little fussy & had a runny nose, so I knew this wasn't a good sign. She slept most of the way home, and we changed immediately into our "costumes" and went to the party. Since we were already 1/2 hour late, and knew we would be, Mike and I came up with our costume idea at the hotel the day before. Anne Marie was a cute little ladybug (gotta love that costume!!) See if you can guess what we were (look a couple pictures down to guess) ........

The "Host with the Most" - "Count Chocula"
Our Cutie pie w/ princess Kate & her horse -- & Cutie "sneaking" a little candy!
Can you guess?????
Mike= Quarter Back!! Melissa = Smartie Pants!!
Once the kids realized candy was on my jeans - they were all over me!
Just a few pictures of adults & kids in great costumes having a little fun!!













1 comment:
Love the costumes! Smartie pants ~ I never would have thought of that! Anne Marie makes an ADORABLE ladybug! I wish we could get Kylie and Anne Marie together in their costumes. As it turns out another of our travel mates, Caroline, has the exact same costume!
Post a Comment