It was such a beautiful day outside that we spent sometime outside taking pictures and swinging on the new swing she bought for the granddaughters. Anne Marie loves being outside!
Anne Marie & "Nana"
My mom decided that it would be a good idea if we all got together at her house to have a Mother's Day Lunch so that all the mothers could spend their day together instead of traveling from house to house visiting each other.
Mother's Day - we could not get her and Mike and I to smile & look @ the camera all at the same time, so this was the best we could do. It's funny how hard it really is to get 2 adults and a 1yr old to smile and look at the camera all at the same time!!
My mom, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmother, Mike, myself and Anne Marie all spend mother's day at my moms eating, talking, eating, sharing pictures, eating, taking pictures, and oh did I say eating? Everyone brought a dish (or 2) and there was some great food !! Grandma "H" was feeling under the weather, so we missed her! :o( We hope you feel better Grandma "H" !!!
My mom, sister, aunts, uncles, cousins, grandmother, Mike, myself and Anne Marie all spend mother's day at my moms eating, talking, eating, sharing pictures, eating, taking pictures, and oh did I say eating? Everyone brought a dish (or 2) and there was some great food !! Grandma "H" was feeling under the weather, so we missed her! :o( We hope you feel better Grandma "H" !!!
I just love having these little gatherings. I love visiting with everyone, and I would never have thought a small little get together could mean so much, but it was the best mother's day ever!!
I hope you all had a wonderful mother's day!!
Melissa & Mike & Anne Marie








1 comment:
Hi Guys,
Just checking in on little Anne Marie and the Hartzler family. She is so beautiful and happy. I am glad you had such a wonderful Mother's Day! God Bless!
Love,
Tami Brady, Lee,Savannah,Alyx, and Graci
Post a Comment