
Well, dad is finally home after a 4 day business trip to Tennessee. He returned late Thursday night. I think she was just so lost without him last week!! She seem to come alive today and I think it was because we were able to spend the whole weekend as a family and we were able to have some great "alone" time after he'd been gone!
The weather was a little on the chilly side today; I would LOVE to have the 70/80 deg. weather we had the last couple of weeks. (That's when the picture was taken with her and her bunny in the yard .. the weather had been great, until we got snow on Friday -- YUCK! -- I am not fond of the cold weather!)
We went to Church, came home and tried to take some family Easter pictures, and after 15-20 pictures (you have to do that so that she, Mike and I are all looking at the camera, at the same time - haa) it was to bed for a much needed nap. After "our" nap, Grandma and Grandpa "H" came over for a visit and brought an adorable Hello Kitty Easter basket full of cute little Easter items. How funny!!!
It's just so exciting for us that we finally get to celebrate those "1st" with Anne Marie that we've been talking about for years. Her 1st b-day, her 1st Easter - and many more to come -- it's wonderful!
We hope you all had a blessed Easter!
Mike, Melissa & Anne Marie




2 comments:
Is it even possible that she's getting cuter?
-Amber
Oh how joyous the "firsts" are! Though this is technically Kylie's second Easter, we decided it was her first in a country that celebrates it! You are not alone in the MANY attempts at getting a family photo, I think we had about 18 before we got "the one."
Love,
The Millers TG 121
Guangdong family #20
Post a Comment