

Well, Mike finally had to go back to work -- and that meant bye bye to the hair growing on his face! (ugh -- I'm soooo glad -- not that he had to go back to work - we were sad about that - but that he had to shave!) We made a video of it -- everyone was making fun of having a "going away party for it" -- hee
Anyway, we really missed him today! She was happy to see him this evening.
Anne Marie is doing great! She's started shaking her head yes & no -- we laugh, so she does it quite often! She's even started to dance (sitting down) when she hears music... very cute!
She went to her first Sunday School class (our adult class) and did very well. (See the picture above - that's her and I on our way to Church) She was quite a hit @ Church.
She also got a Baby Einstein saucer to work her leg muscles (Thanks Nana Peters!!) She really likes it -- it only keeps her attention for about 20 minutes & then she wants out, but it's good for her legs -- and a lot of toys on it to keep her busy! (See the picture above)
She got all her test results back from the Dr. & everything looks good!! Yea!! She had an awful time getting her blood work done, so I'm glad that's over for now!! She's also finally getting over her cold I think - so by the end of the week, we should all be better!
Melissa & Mike & Anne Marie!!
P.S. -- A BIG side note : Today is one month that God placed little Anne in our hands -- February 5, 2007 was the 1st day we held her & were able to "love her in person". We just want to say that God's timing - though longer that we "humans" thought, was SO perfect. We can not believe that it's been a month - it seems she's been in our lives forever - I guess that's because God has had her in our hearts forever!!




1 comment:
Hi Mike & Melissa,
Thanks for checking in! Gracie is doing 100% better and adjusting very well. I told my boys, I think she saved up all her giggles for us because she giggles and smiles all the time. She also babbles and babbles and babbles. She is such a happy little thing.
Thanks for checking in and I'll try and keep our blog updated so more people can see.
Allen & Joyce Kvalvik (Family #8)
Post a Comment