Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Spring is Here!!!


What a beautiful day it was today here!! It was somewhere around 73 or so and Anne Marie, myself, Aunt Ashley & Cousin Naomi decided to go to the park today. Anne Marie's first visit to the park!!


She LOVED the swings - hated the slide - and had fun sitting by the river looking at the ducks. She didn't want to get back in the car when it was time to leave! We're so excited that the nice weather is finally here. We hope to get the bikes out & put her bike seat on, break out the baby helmet she got as a gift & ride!!


She's just soooo much fun -- I just don't know how I'm going to go back to work (even if it is part time) when thinking days like today could be something I might miss!!


Melissa - Mike - Anne Marie

No comments: