Well, we made some progress today with the USCIS!! We were able to talk to someone today and she finally was able to approve our paperwork!
At this point we were able to get a faxed copy of the important "I-171H" form today. We still have to get the original in hand, but a copy of the signed approval is a GREAT start! She promised me today that she would have the original sent out in the mail tomorrow. So we're continuing prayer that it will be here by Wednesday of next week.
We have faxed a copy of this copy to our agency, but it wasn't until late this evening, so I will have to talk to them tomorrow to make sure they got it and to make sure that they will be able to use it to start our travel approval. (I talked to someone today that said it should be enough to start everything, then I could just sent the original to them next week!)
God is SO good -- and today we just want to praise him for helping us through this time in our lives as well as all the friends, family & friends of family that were praying for us and checking on us these last couple of weeks.
I will update everyone to let them know when we get the original in the mail !!
Mike and Melissa
Cluttered
18 hours ago




No comments:
Post a Comment