This is just a test picture to make sure that I will be able to upload (or whatever it's called) Anne's picture today!!We have talked to so many people & thank you all for your wonderful thoughts & prayers.
We did learn that friends of ours that are adopting as well & in our group will be adopting a girl from the same area as ours & our girls are only 7 days apart!! They are from around the Blacksburg area and we're so happy that we'll actually be traveling with them, and staying with them for most of the 2 week trip to China!! We're very excited about that!!
I have somewhat translated her name this morning..
Feng (pronounced : FUNG -- or very close)
Ke (pronounced: KU not long U - short U)
Xiang (pronounced: Scheung -- I may have to say it outloud to
make it sound right!!)
Ok -- well we're looking forward to seeing her face today!! I feel like I have not slept in days!! I will post her picture on here as soon as we can.
Melissa & Mike




No comments:
Post a Comment