
This is Anne Marie & We are already in LOVE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are all pictures of her - the same day - but different backgrounds.
I'm still looking at each picture about every 2 minutes. I love the picture of her with the red background. I told Mike that I think I can almost see a smile on her face!! Mike loves the one w/ her in the green - Hello Kitty chair.. how funny is that chair?! We have both decided that in the baby walker pictures she just looks like she's no longer happy that they keep taking her picture. (haa haa)
We had paperwork that already had to be finished today and sent back. Mostly it was letters stating that we were going to accept he referral -- well I don't think that's a question @ this point!!!
With her paperwork we found out a few more things about her & we thought that we'd share a little - just note these are all things about her @ 6 months old as well as the pictures are at 6 months -- these pictures & medical exam were all done on 9/26/06:
1. She loves music
2. She loves to play with toys
3. She's what they call a "moderate sleeper" (Mike is a little scared about this)
4. They also claim she is "sometimes obstinate" (Mike is REALLY scared about this)
5. She can roll over & hold her head up
6. She knows her name
7. She likes to laugh out loud
There was a longer biography that came with her package, but it is not yet translated, so we should know more about her in a week to a week and 1/2!! We'll keep everyone posted on EVERYTHING that we find out about her!
Mom & Dad Hartzler






2 comments:
What a beautiful little girl!! She is going to be such a blessing to your family! I have to say that the close up picture is my favorite--it's almost like you can see her little personality! We are so excited for you guys to bring your little girl home!!
We love you guys!!
How wonderful!
We are also in the process of adopting (from South Africa) and it is always so wonderful to hear of other couples whose big day has FINALLY arrived!!!
Be blessed! She is beautiful!
I will be following your journey through this blog!
-Katie (friend of one of your friend's sisters - did you follow that? :o)
Post a Comment