Thursday, July 28, 2011

Sneak Peek...


After we left our Bed & Breakfast (Mike & Anne Marie in front of the B&B this morning) we headed up the coast of Maine.  Up route #9 to #77.  BEAUTIFUL!  I'm ready to buy a summer house in Maine.  (Haaa!  When we win the Lotto!)  But we are SOOOOOOO tired, so I'm giving you a sneak-peek at our day and since we are doing more light-house-hunting tomorrow I'll include ALL the pictures then!

One of the beautiful light-houses we visited today. 


 Dipping our toes in the water w/ the small light-house wayyyyyy far off in the distance.
Climbing the cliffs/rocks over the ocean near two of the 1st light houses we visited today.  Oh the view was just beautiful.  I could have stayed all day just sitting on the rocks & gazing out over the ocean.

2 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Can't wait til tomorrow's pictures! Are they looking at the same lighthouse in the distance as the first picture?

Mr and Mrs Lorentzon said...

The landscape up there - huge rocks overlooking the water - reminds me of the landscape where my inlaws live on the west coast of Sweden. It is so beautiful there, just like Maine. I feel the same way, like I could spend hours just looking out across the ocean from the big rocks. (Sometimes I do! - well, before we had kids!)