This was the 1st picture we saw when we opened the Fed-Ex package.
Oh how I wanted to post a blog-post about the day we saw our daughters face 4 years ago. I wanted to talk about the excitement of that day. I wanted to talk about the rainbow that was over the office I was working at at the EXACT moment her Fed-Ex package was delivered to my office. I wanted to post pictures like we did last year of her holding her referral picture, and tell you how much we adore her & love her & how God is SO AWESOME!
But... I've been down & out over the last couple of days. Yesterday I had a temp of 103...and even though I'm starting to feel a little better, I"m still not ready to do much of anything!
Just know that the 1st of December (and 30th of November) are VERY VERY special days in our household!!
2 comments:
I love that little face!! So much for you to celebrate during this time of year! Hoping you are feeling better soon!!
I hope you are feeling better soon. Remembering that day never gets old :)
Post a Comment