Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Big Accomplishment!!

This is what I saw when I walked into the living room this morning after asking Anne Marie to find her tennis shoes.  We were getting ready for pre-school, and I was brushing my teeth.  We were running a little behind, so I asked her to go find her shoes.  Well, when I came out to the living room I found my girl sitting on the floor just beaming from ear to ear!  She had tied her own shoes!!!  She's been asking to learn how to tie things, so we started with her baby Ling's dresses.  She's got quite good at it, but I have to say I figured learning to tie shoes was going to be a little more of a challenge since you're looking at it from a different direction...well, I guess I was wrong.  So I asked her to do the 2nd shoe so I could watch....


TaaaDaaa!

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

The child is a prodigy. Next year, Rubik's Cube!!

Kristi said...

Oh wow, way to go Anne Marie!!! We haven't mastered that accomplishment around here yet, gotta get my kids into tennis shoes...

Beverly said...

Wow, that is a real accomplishment.

Jen H said...

Congrats!!