Friday, August 27, 2010

For Grandma ... Walk Down Memory Lane..

I posted this tonight -- because I was telling Mike's Mom & Dad about this "lost video" I found the other day & it just made me crack up. It was on Anne Marie's 2nd birthday morning. Mike and I just found it soooo funny. 1st - because she was just too darn cute @ 2 -- and 2nd because it already shows so much of her personality - that funny -quirky - and "smart" part of her (If you'll notice when she said "no mommy, 2" and I have to tell her to be nice -- she gets all "showy" the 2nd time she says it -- as to show me, "well, I'll still say it, but I'll just say it "nice" this time". Sorry to bore you all w/ an old video, but I knew Mike's parents would enjoy it!!

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

It is now 2:25 A.M. and I'm still watching this video!!! Each time I notice something cuter!!!!! Good thing I can sleep in this morning!!

Ginny Hartzler said...

O.K. the time on these posts is wrong! It is NOT 1:25, it's really 2:25!! I'm just sayin', 'cause you know how Phil gets on me for exagerrating!! As if!

Jen H said...

OH MY GOODNESS...this is absolutely PRECIOUS!!! Her personality was surely budding then!! What a treasure!! Miss you guys!! :)

Ally said...

Oh my Gosh!!! Where did that sweet little girl go? Where they ever that small. Surely makes you see just how time flies. Thank you for sharing. Precious!!!