Thursday, July 22, 2010

We Have a Self-Taught Swimmer!!!

I don't know if you all remember last years "disaster" post about putting Anne Marie in swim lessons!?! Well, just as a quick recap - we never got more than ONE FOOT in the water before a CRAZY MELTDOWN happened & she would NEVER take a swim lesson again! So, we decided we would work with her ourselves to save sanity. (and money -- as they did not give us our money back even though we never even got one lesson!)

The past two weeks we have made HUGE progress with our "own" swim lessons & we now officially have a swimmer in our house!! We're SOOOOOO excited! And since Nana (my mom) is out of town until after the end of summer, I just had to bore you all with video's again so that she can see her swimming so she won't miss it!! We're so proud & she's having a ball!

4 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

You don't even want to KNOW how many times I've watched this!!

Kristi said...

Look at her go! I know you are so proud!

Ally said...

Go Anne Marie! She is just a little fish:)

Jen H said...

AWESOME!! I am not surprised, since she LOVES the water so much!! Will come in handy for your beach trip!! Miss you guys!