Wednesday, July 28, 2010

More Water Fun!

Just had to post a few more pic's of my bathing beauty!!
We have been enjoying the pool @ Daddy's place of work this year...probably more than most years due to the MAJOR heat-wave we've been having!! Not to mention the fact that this girl just wants to swim & swim & swim now that she's getting good @ it!!

You just gotta love that little face -- all puckered up swimming dog-paddle. How cute?!?!


And you can't miss the fun in the "mushroom fountain"!
LOVE'N me some summer!!!!

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are amazing pictures, I LOVE them!! I've already swiped the first one, don't tell Dora! What is the mushroom fountain, something at McKee?

Ally said...

she is just having a ball:) I love summer photos. Hope everyone is good!

Kristi said...

Not sure if I'm more jealous that Daddy's work has a pool for the family to use OR the matching hat/bathing suit...
Too cute!