Saturday, July 31, 2010

Just Had To......

Just had to give my "daily blog readers" (probably only Grandma...but that's ok...) a treat -- one of my favorite pic's from yesterday that I didn't post for some reason...... As we drove through the farmland for 2 hours yesterday I just had to take a picture of the forever & ever flowing cornfields w/ the beautiful sky & bright sun glowing down! Ahaaaaaahhh!

3 comments:

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh wow!! I must say this would be my favorite, except on looking back, I now have to chose the one of Anne sitting on the slide! This is the next fav, though!! It is so artistic, and beautiful. I hope all your vacation days are as sunshiny and pretty as this! Thanks for the extra pic!

Kristi said...

Reminds me of my summers in SW Ohio!

Ally said...

Beautiful picture! Love the light:)