
The hand-made-gift-giving is still going on. And, this is what I made Anne Marie for Easter -- a shirt. (and of course she got eggs w/ candy & a bunny coloring book) But I asked her when she got it "do you know what is on your new shirt?" ... she paused, laughed & said "bunnies" ! YEA!!!!!!!!! Mike wasn't even really sure what they were!! I used pastel colored & white buttons to make little bunnies on her favorite colored (hot pink) shirt. I thought it turned out cute - however I wasn't sure what she would think, but I think I've got her approval....and just found these shorts on clearance @ Tar*et for $1--cute match I think!
4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute! Of course I knew right away what they were! And she is so GEORGOUS in this picture, but looks so much OLDER than four!! Oy, don't get me started!
You are getting way to crafty here lady! Super cute shirt, I may steal that idea for next spring!
How stinking cute!!! You are just something else:)
So creative and love the shorts!!
Post a Comment