Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Naomi

It's someones birthday!! Cousin Naomi!

I can't believe she's 4! (I can't believe Anne Marie is not far behind). My sister called me a couple months ago & asked for help with Naomi's birthday this year. We decided it would be cute to do a "winter wonderland" birthday. I was in "charge" of making cupcakes (w/ chocolate snowflakes) & made the girls little wraps to wear - so they could be snow princesses & coming up with some game ideas. It turned out to be a really cute party & the girls had a ton of fun!

All the girls......

The cupcakes

Happy Birthday


Y-U-M!


The little wraps I made the girls (and the hat in the left was for Naomi too)


Naomi got a new pair of earrings & a princess jewelry box from her mommy


Pin-the-nose-on-the-snowman

Instead of "hot potato" they played "cold-snowball" w/ a balloon


Then, they each made their own snowflakes
Happy Birthday Naomi -- we hope you had a WONDERFUL day!! We Love you !!

5 comments:

Ally said...

No wonder you have been missing on your blog, you have turned into little Martha Stewart. Beautiful cupcakes! Hope all is well.

Kristi said...

Are you going to start a party planning business? Cause I have a little one who will turn 4 just a few days after we get home from China with her sister. And she's requesting a "princess/dress up/teaparty."
Love those wraps!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my gosh, those beautiful cupcakes are to die for! They even match the paper plates! I love the blue and white theme. The games look like such fun, too! You must be the best aunt ever!

Jen H said...

Love those cupcakes! I second Kristi...you should really think about starting a party planning business...very creative!!

Lisa said...

Cute theme, awesome cupcakes, pretty wraps and sweet girls! Looks like a wonderful winter wonderland to me!