So, what an eventful week we've had!! After our little head injury with Anne Marie (see below post) and then Mike's Birthday -- then we ended up getting "a little bit" of snow!!!
Then.....................
SNOW!!!!!!! After all was said & done it was about 30 inches. UGH! (This picture was about at 24 inches.) It was fun for the first few days...we spent time inside with hot-cocoa, outside playing, inside with movies, outside shoveling, inside with crafts, and outside measuring...it was AMAZING!!! (I'm over it now by the way!!) But Anne Marie had a blast...




5 comments:
Happy Birthday Mike! So glad that you guys had the "extended gift" of family togetherness with the snow. Actually, I'm jealous of how much snow you got. I didn't mention ours on my blog ~ we only had 30 minutes of fluffy flakes. Looks like you guys will get to enjoy a white Christmas!
Oh my word, those middle photos of Anne Marie in the midst of all that snow are unbelievable! They should be in a magazine or something! SOOOOOO beautiful!
Wow!! You got a ton of snow...love the pic of the mini van!!! Happy Birthday Mike!! Love the cake!!
OH my Heck!! That is a lot of snow!!! We only got about 6 inches and I am sick of it. I can only imagine what you all are feeling. Great pictures! and Happy Birthday Mike!!!
I hope you all have a Merry Christmas
THIRTY INCHES?! My kids would just really die of happiness!! We had about 12 last year, and they were in heaven! Looks fantastically fun!
Post a Comment