Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Busy Busy Busy with Christmas Fun

Ok -- I have to say that when we get busy I'm really really bad about posting here! I thought I'd update on a few things we've been doing. NOT TO MENTION that I've been helping my friend with her bakery this past week --- being that it's Christmas AND she's had an order for 45 dozen (yes I said DOZEN) cookies, 4 cakes & more just this week!!! Then, we went to a cookie swap of our own...I will never want to bake cookies again..heee!!

I do have to say I love cookie swaps -- it's a great way to enjoy holiday treats w/out having to do them all yourself...and it's fun fellowship w/ my friends.

We've also been doing a few more crafts, so I wanted to share one here -- we got together with a couple of our friends to make our own mini-ginger-bread houses! Too cute!!

Soooo many yummy cookies!

Enjoying cookies, friends, coffee & fellowship..and a little "goofiness" too!


Another day this week, we got together with other friends to make gingerbread houses!! The kids had a lot of Fun! It was a little messy -- but worth it!

As you might guess --- some just wanted to eat the decorations!

Anne Marie had so much fun!


And our final results...they were all so proud -- so much so in our house, that it is still holding up, not even a little candy has been removed...very cute!




We hope you're enjoying the Christmas season as much as we are!!

1 comment:

Jen said...

No "Peanut Blossoms" at the cookie swap...that's rare! Looks like you all had fun!