Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You Know It's Fall When.......

One of the 1st signs of fall for us is when the acorns start to fall from the trees! We headed over to the park that has a big acorn tree. For the last 3 years we've gone and picked acorns to help decorate for fall and this year to help with a fun little craft that my friend told us about. (I'll post that when it's done) We let the girls play a little a little on the playground & then gave them buckets headed over to the trees. They had just as much fun doing that too, I think!


Our friend Mira playing on the playground.



The girls searching for the "perfect" acorns!!

TaaaaDaaaaaa!!!!

2 comments:

Kristi said...

No fair teasing us with a craft idea... For us here in NC it is too hot to even think about fall just yet, but I'm ready when it arrives!

Ally said...

Oooo! I can't wait to see what it is. No acorns yet here either. Glad to hear you are feeling better and seeing you blogging again:)