Friday, June 26, 2009

Summer Time! "Sweet Version"

It's BLACK RASPBERRY month!!!! YUM!!! Our family never misses berry picking season. We've already got our strawberries & made jam. Now it's time for black-raspberries. I'm making more jam -- and we ran out that night & got vanilla ice-cream to have w/ our fresh picked berries. Y-U-M-O!!

Our friend Mira ready to pick berries. I'm not sure she'll get too many in her carton with it on top of her head...but it's a cute thought.

YUM! "T-man" was a big help...I think his cartons were the most full of everyone's.


Emerson enjoyed eating them as much as picking them.

How beautiful are those berries.


Our girls enjoying (and showing us) their sweet berries.

We had such a GREAT time w/ the "Gaggle" clan. I can't wait until Blackberries are ready!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I lived near where you do - the fruit always looks delicious.
Kay, Virginia

Ginny Hartzler said...

These are wonderful pictures that just scream "Summer". My two favorites are sweet Mira with the basket on her head, and Anne & Mira hugging.

Robin said...

YEAH! I love these- what fun.... and YUMMY!!!!!
(sick of my yet?)

Kristi said...

Your posts about berry picking times make me realize I need to find some places for us to go! It looks like you have so much fun!