It started Monday right when Daddy got home from work - Anne Marie was so excited to see the snow falling she asked to go out right away. So, out we went.
Having fun w/ Mommy & Daddy - playing in the falling snow & making snow angels.
THEN......... The next day, she woke up & there was snow EVERYWHERE!! She was so excited -- except she asked "where is the snow in the air mommy?" -- I explained it was done snowing, but it was now time to play!! My mom invited us and my sister over with the girls (I was babysitting Mattie & my sister had our niece Naomi for the day while my other sister was working) So, off we went all bundled up to Nana's house!! My mom's house is awesome, it's a beautiful home w/ room for everyone to visit & have dinner get-togethers, a hot-tub for fun soaking & a HUGE HUGE hill in her back yard... it goes forever & it's the best sledding hill (or slip-n-slide hill in the summer)
My mom was actually the 1st one out there on the hill -- she loved it I think - she was actually trying to get the path started, so off I went behind her -- OH MY -- I don't care how old you are it's TOO much fun not to scream on the way down!!!!




5 comments:
There is not much more fun that a good snow day! Glad Anne Marie got to enjoy it this winter!
Oh my goodness....LOOOOOOOOVE the tongue picture!!!! That is SO classic!!! What a cutie!
WOW!...Okay, now I am so jealous...you really got so much more than we did! What an great memory to have and to be able to share it with your mom is so awesome!
Love the pictures.. Looks like so much fun. I am pouting as I read this we only got a dusting...
Oh my gosh- how funny are those photos!
Come to my blog and get your blog award!
Post a Comment