We were so happy to see our friends. Anne Marie and Maggie were a little shy at first, but it didn't take long. We are very lucky that the Shartzer's live close enough that we are able to visit a few times a year, however we've all been so busy lately, that it's been quite a few months since we've had time to visit with each other.
It was great to see the girls together -- my how they have grown!! God made a way for us to have a wonderful friendship with this family, and I'm so glad that the girls will have a friendship as they grow.
Anne Marie showing Maggie her playroom.
What fun! We broke out the water table one evening -- and they had a blast!!
After getting their clothes soaking wet they decided that they would just go with-out them! I got some really cute pictures of two cute little girls running around in our back yard completely "free", however I couldn't crop the pictures good enough to keep some "privacy" for the girls. But trust me -- they would make you laugh!!!





1 comment:
I just love it when little ones decide clothing is optional. We have lots of those pictures too ~ I can't wait to pull them out at Kylie's engagement party one day...
Post a Comment