Blackberry picking has now become an annual tradition in our little family. (all berry picking really -- but we NEVER miss the blackberries -- and actually most years we have gone back at least 2 times to "re-stock"). We LOVE blackberries. The farm we go to is a small little farm in a nearby town, the owner is a sweet little man that always comes out and talks to you and always lets you "taste test" the berries while you're picking. Anne Marie loves fruit, and eats her fair share while picking.
Some friends came to visit us a few weekends ago and we spent the weekend at the pool where Mike works, watching the girls catching fireflies (another great memory of mine as a child) and picking blackberries.
p.s. Thanks to our friend Jen for taking the pictures for us -- I forgot my camera!
Cluttered
18 hours ago






2 comments:
Awesome photos! I love that first one of Anne Marie! Her eyes remind me of Caroline's in that picture. And WHERE did she get all that thick hair? She has about ten times the amount of hair as my girl!
Love the shirts! We got "Guangdong Girl" shirts for our girls at the reunion...of course, I'm behind on posting those pictures, as usual!
I LOVE the picture of Anne Marie with the berry up to her mouth! It is so sweet and she's so pretty!
Holly
Post a Comment