On Valentines day we has a pretty "basic" day. We grabbed a quick bite at a local greek place we like & gave daddy & Anne Marie their gifts. Then on Friday we went on a small trip. Just about 2 hours away. We just felt like we needed a little "fun" since Daddy's been working so hard. We spent the night at a hotel and the next day went to the children's museum. Anne Marie probably had more fun than we did!! It was a nice little "get-a-way" weekend!
Anne Marie getting her present from us - stackable blocks - and Anne Marie giving Daddy his present - however I can not show it as we made the same gift for the "grandparents" and have not given it to them yet!! (But it's cute -- I'll show more later!!)
I also got a gift - but it came in the mail a couple days early -so there is no picture. It's the book called "Motherbridge of Love" -- it's a sweet book about an adopted girl from China and how she has a birth mother and a forever mother. It will make any adoptive parent cry (and others I'm sure)
Anne Marie ready to hit the pool @ the hotel
All ready for bed - this is the "crib" the hotel supplied us -- she was almost too long to fit in it! My how this girl has grown!! These are pictures from our museum trip....
Viewing the underwater aquarium & playing at the market
Sliding & playing in the sandpit at "dinoland"
Rushing the stage as they put on 3 little pigs play!! What a ham!!
















2 comments:
I love Anne Marie's big "cheese for the camera" grin! She looks so very happy. That museum looks awesome ~ love the hatching picture!
I am so glad that you were able to take this little "break" with each other! It looks like your family had so much fun!
Post a Comment