We just returned home from spending a week at the beach. We had a great time. Anne Marie could not have enjoyed herself more! The weather was beautiful, and we were sad that we had to come home.
Well, tonight we went to get some of our pictures developed -- and I think I've just done the dumbest thing I've ever done. I left the camera disk in the machine @ the store. I did order some of the prints (they should be here in two days). However, I did NOT order all of them, and when I called the store back tonight, they have informed me that no one turned in our disk and it was not in the machine any longer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!
I just want to cry at this point. Best news is I did get to order some of the prints -- all but about 40 or so of them (we took at over 100 pictures). But I wanted to print the others later .. we had great pictures of Anne Marie's foot prints in the sand, and I didn't print those. (SO SAD!)
Anyway, I guess I need to be thankful that the memories are fresh in my mind and we did print quite a few pictures... so I'll scan the pictures when they come in & I'll post some of them then!
Cluttered
18 hours ago




1 comment:
OH! Bummer! I've done that before and it's always a huge bummer!
Thanks for your prayers.
Joyce
Post a Comment