There is no other place that Mike and I enjoy more than the beach. As we've already seen, Anne Marie obviously now feels the same -- YEA!!
We had a long 4 day weekend at the beach this Labor Day. We were invited to the beach by some friends of ours, and we can't thank them enough!! (Thanks guys!!)
The weather was beautiful, the company was great, and Anne Marie seems to have more fun each time we visit the beach -- and as Mike pointed out -- she's already been to the beach 3 times this summer, so she had a GREAT time this past weekend. (We are actually due for another trip the end of this month -- for a whole week this time -- so we're REALLY looking forward to that week!)
We thought you all might enjoy a couple pictures from our weekend getaway....
Love,
Mike, Melissa & Anne Marie







4 comments:
Oh, you guys look so happy! I LOVE the family photo ~ that is one to print out for framing!
I'm jealous of your mass amounts of beach time this summer. Soak up some sun and sand for us on your trip later this month!
Ian, Kristi, & Kylie
What fun! Anne Marie is always smiling, I love it. Thanks for always posting such cute pictures. Glad to see you all so happy!
Tami,Lee,Savannah,Alyx,Graci, and Dax
Mike looks well muscled in this picture! What have you been doing to him? =)
Do your friends seriously have 5 children?! God bless them!
Holly
I love the pictures! The one of the three of you is so perfect! It makes me excited about our trip at the end of the month! By the way--I love Anne's "beach necklace." I am asuming you are passing along the tradition??
Love ya,
Jen
Post a Comment