Monday, April 30, 2007

Caught Red Handed!!

I usually don't post this often in one week, but I just had to share this........

HUMMMM..... What have we here?????????



Stop! Stick'em up lady!!


Hands on the hood of the "potty" lady!! We're going to have to pat you down!

** She cracked me up when I caught her this morning. She's obviously found the F-U-N in unrolling the toilet paper!! What cracks me up the most, is the way she backed off of it as quick as possible when I caught her (hand up pose) and then put her hands on the toilet w/ that look on her face as if to say "Me? OH No..... Shoot, I'm busted!"

So I have to tell you all, I don't think I've laughed this hard in a long time, and so did dad when I showed him these pictures when he got home from work!!

Melissa & Mike & Anne Marie

3 comments:

Kristi said...

Absolutely hilarious!

Anonymous said...

Oh that has to be the cutest thing I have seen in a long time... I laughed my butt off!

-Amber

Anonymous said...

I am cracking up! That is too funny! It's like she's been watching COPS or something! You have to do a whole scrapbook spread on this one!
Holly