Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Birthday Girl !







We just can not believe that our little Anne Marie is a year old today!!

We are just so blessed that God gave us this little girl before her first birthday so we were able to spend it at home with her.


Nothing big today, but a great day just the same. We went to the park and had lunch & cupcakes with all our new friends. We took a few pictures & then home for a nap. Once Mike got home we got ready and went to Ruby Tuesday's for dinner (and more pictures). Then we came home and gave her one of the presents we bought her, had another cupcake, sang happy birthday, and of course more pictures. I will say she LOVES cupcakes -- she actually screamed at me when we were done w/ the cupcake!!! Let me tell you, she has quite a temper when something comes between her & her food!


I will say I have always been the one that said "we're going to get educational toys, toys that don't make tons of noise." Well, as you can see by the picture of the toy she got today - not quite. She first saw the toy at Cousin Naomi's house and I must say, it makes her smile, dance and jump up and down. So when Mike saw that he said "we're getting that", he ran out to the store that night and bought it for her.


We're having a bigger birthday party this weekend, so I'm sure we'll have more pictures to share.


Mike & Melissa & Anne Marie

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa,

My mom has that same toy at her house and whenever we go there it is all Ashley wants to play with. She LOVES that thing!

Happy Birthday Anne Marie!!
Love
Jode

Anonymous said...

That ball popper is an AWESOME toy. Tyler & all of his friends love it too!

Melissa Szulkowski (Holly's sister)

Anonymous said...

Dave and I gave Emma that ball popper for her first birthday in March too and she and her cousin really enjoyed it!
Holly